Saturday, April 28, 2012

'What SAY You NOW, Universe?'



Indeed. Sun Dunks on Horizon's Tail - Heaven's on Fire, with mYstikal Mike on on His Wire. Episode 3,000,001 of the Michael & Kajin Show, Park McSpadden, Year 0. :)K

"
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mystical Fires
Of the Ring
The Lord is Coming
Call me a King
Dragonfly,
Listen to me Sing
I will give you a Harp
And a Stick to Bing

DRAGONFLIES
Are doing their Thing
He-Fit -Me-Phelepus (?)
And it's Gods are Done....
Ding-a-ding-a-ding
Of the Aurarian to Ninja One
We're Done

We are Pirates that Died
Gypsies that Lied
We are Pedestrians that got High
On Supernatural Things
(called the 'Brain' of Someone Else)

Go Back Home
I put my Magic Book on the Shelf
Draw My shadow Painting
Hang my Karate Dagger Blade
And YOU, Motherfucker,
like a Doctor, SPAYED

YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH

(HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWLLL)

WHAT SAY YOU NOW UNIVERSE?

"

No comments: